Mrs. In10sity's Vegan Condensed Milk!
Vegan Condensed milk with Honey is a great alternative to the Condensed milk that is out in the stores. I'm currently working on my Sweet Treats Desserts Book. Come with me as I give you guys sneak peeks as to what to expect.
Recipe - Coconut Condensed Milk
Serves 10 ounces
· 1 Can Coconut Milk (Full Fat)
· ¼ cup Raw Honey or Date Syrup
- In a small sauce pan, bring your coconut to a gentle boil on medium to high heat.
- Whisk in your Honey or Date syrup.
- Turn your heat down and allow your milk to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes on Medium heat, stir often
- Your mixture will thicken slightly and appear a bit darker in color.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a glass container for up to 7 days. Enjoy