Ready for limitless? This is a combination of Haritaki and Banafsha Extract are powerful Ayurvedic medicines, combining these 2 increases their potency. It is recommend to drink water with them.
is a fruit that holds high significance in treating countless health problems including indigestion, gastritis, lung disease, obesity, impotence, cough, cold, asthma, vision defects, urinary tract infections and hair, and skin problems, flavonoids present in this myrobalan improve the memory capacity, focus, concentration, calmness, alertness of an individual.Banafsha, or Sweet violet, is used for stress, fatigue, insomnia, symptoms of menopause, depression, common cold, influenza, and many other conditions. There is endless scientific evidence to support these uses. Sweet violet helps break up chest congestion by thinning mucus, making it easier to breath.
Properties of Banafsha
- Alterative: Alter favorably the course of an ailment.
- Analgesic: Acting to relieve pain.
- Anti–asthmatic: Treat or prevent asthma attacks.
- Antibacterial: Active against bacteria.
- Anticatarrhal: Remove excess mucus from the body
- Anti–inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
- Antipyretic/antifebrile/febrifuge: Effective against fever.
- Decongestant: Used to relieve nasal congestion.
- Depurative: Purifying agent.
- Diaphoretic: Promote sweating.
- Expectorant: Promotes the secretion of sputum by the air passages, used to treat coughs.
- Sedative: Promoting calm or inducing sleep.
- Nervine sedative: Nerve Tonic, calms nerves.