If you are looking for a non processed, healthier and cheaper sweetner, Date sweetner will be your thing. Its sweet and packed with a lot of benefits.
Serves 2 cups
- 10 to 15 Dates (Pitted)
- 1 ½ cup Boiling water
- Pit your dates and set aside.
- Place your dates and your water in a small pot, making sure your dates are fully submerged.
- Bring your water to a boil for about 10 minutes.
- Once boiling, allow your dates to boil another 3 minutes, then turn off your stove.
- Allow to soak for up 3 to 8 hours for best results.
- Transfer dates and soaking water into a blender, blending until smooth. Enjoy!
Dates Link https://amzn.to/2SMyYvm
Coconut Oil Link https://amzn.to/2HjfaO1
Ceramic Pot set Link https://amzn.to/2EHu0eD