Black Seed Oil (Liquid) The King of Seeds 8oz
- In Stock
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping within 5-7 days when you spend over $45.
Generally, everyone needs to prioritize a healthy lifestyle because it is one of the best ways to ensure good overall health. However, this can be a challenge for some people because they have specific conditions that require them to take extra care of their health. This is why all wellness professionals advise us to take dietary supplements for an extra health boost.
Black Seed Oil is one supplement that has been used for centuries in the Middle East and Asia mainly due its healing properties, and only recently has it become available in the Western world.
Below, we discuss what Black Seed Oil is, its benefits, what its uses are!
What Is Black Seed Oil?
Black Seed Oil is made from the Nigella sativa plant, which is also known as black cumin. Black Seed is also referred to as Black cumin seed, N. sativa, Nigelle de Crête, and Nigelle Cultivée.
The oil is extracted from the plant's seeds, and it has a dark, greenish-black color. Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, all beneficial for our health. Black Seed Oil also contains thymoquinone, a powerful anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant agent.
Now that you know what Black Seed Oil is, we will talk about how black seed oil its used.
History Of Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. The oil was first mentioned in the medical texts of ancient Egypt and Greece. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also used Black Seed Oil as a natural remedy for many different illnesses.
Today, Black Seed Oil is still popular for its health benefits and is used worldwide. Black Seed Oil is a natural remedy for various health problems and can be taken by mouth or applied topically to the skin.
Health Benefits of Black Seed
Research suggests that there are several health benefits associated with taking Black Seed Oil daily. Some of the ways Black Seed Oil provides therapeutic benefits include:
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Black Seed Oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Antioxidant Properties: Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the body from free radical damage.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels: Black Seed Oil helps regulate sugar levels in the blood and improve insulin sensitivity. Thus, Black Seed Oil Capsules could be beneficial for stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Maintain Hair Growth: Black Seed Oil is beneficial for hair growth, as it helps to nourish the scalp and hair follicles. Thanks to its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, the black seed oil is often added to hair care products, including hair masks and shampoos.
- Treat Acne: Clinical studies show that Black Seed supplementation reduce acne and other skin problems, as it is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent. Applying black seed oil may provide significant improvement for your skin conditions because of its anti inflammatory effects.
- Keep Body Weight: Some of the benefits of black seed oil supplements may include controlling body mass index and contribute to weight loss. It is also quite useful when combined with a low calorie diet.
There are many other benefits associated with Black Seed Oil that we have not mentioned here. Overall, Black Seed powder is a promising natural remedy that can provide us with many health benefits. However, it is important to do more research to find out all its wonderful benefits!
There are many ways that Black Seed Oil can be used to improve our health. Some of the most common uses of Nigella Sativa Seed extract include:
- Asthma Control: Studies suggest that Nigella Sativa Seeds are natural remedies for treating asthma. Black Seed Oil helps open the airways, making it easier to breathe. Taking black seed extract by mouth improves coughing, wheezing, and lung function in people with asthma.
- Diabetes: Black Seed Oil has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity in people with diabetes.
- Arthritis: Nigella Sativa oil supplementation can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Research has shown that black cumin seeds may be used as an alternative medicine to reduce these risk factors.
- Cancer: Black Seed Oil has been shown to have anti-cancer properties. It can help stop the growth of tumors, and it also helps to protect against radiation damage. Black Seed Oil is also effective in killing cancer cells without harming healthy cells.
- Cardiovascular Health: Black Seed Oil supplementation helps improve blood cholesterol levels and protects against high blood pressure.
- Kidney Health: Black Seed Oil helps protect the kidneys from damage and reduces inflammation in the kidneys.
- Brain Health: Black Seed Oil has been shown to improve cognitive function and memory and protect the brain from age-related damage.
The HIGHEST QUALITY
Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil Available in the USA; with over 101+ benefits!!
Blackseed oil is known as the king of seeds said to have a miraculous 101 amazing benefits! Said to cure everything but death. Coach Reggie has tried many but he only backs the best. This is it!
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE*
**OUR BOTTLES ARE BPA FREE**
Keep on shelf and put in tea.
Great product I wish you had different sizes for this product too like 16oz and 24oz
All orders over $45 ship free within the USA.
*calculated based on order total after discounts, promotions, or coupons.
If there is an issue with your order, please contact us by filling out the contact form. Please note there are absolutely no returns or refunds for digital product purchases.
Once a product is opened, it cannot be returned or exchanged. All orders delivered over 90 days ago are no longer eligible for return or refund.